Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Car Mirror Benefits

Tomorrow is my dad’s birthday. Right now, I am still thinking of what to give on his special day. So after my work, I decided to drop by in a shopping mall that is just a miles away from our office. I will be looking for the best birthday present for the best man in the world – my dad.

Since its rush hour, it is expected that the parking lots will be fully-occupied. Actually, I have to wait for a few minutes just to have a place for my car. After I parked my car, I immediately proceed to men’s section of the shopping mall. I am choosing whether to buy him a new watch, a new pair of leather shoes, or paints and polo shirt. I know what size of shoes my dad uses as wells as the size of pants and shirts since I always go with him each time he buys new apparel and shoes. I also know what style he likes and that makes easy for me to select which one to buy. However, I still ended up buying one of the expensive watches from Swatch. He will only celebrate his birthday once in a year so for me choosing one of the expensive gifts is just right.

After I paid the watch, I went home. In the parking lot, the number of vehicles parked before I get inside the mall was doubled when I went out. And because of that, I find it hard to leave the area since the cars are very close to one another. I was so carefully in backing up as well as in cornering. But no matter how careful I am, my travel still hit the side of the other car. Although the impact is just slight, it still causes damage to my side mirror as well as the side mirror of the other vehicle .

The driver of that automobile immediately comes out of his vehicle door. I can see how angry his face is. I felt afraid that time. Then he’s walking towards my car. Since I am afraid for a long confrontation, I immediately asked for apology and promise him I will replace the defective component. Fortunately, the driver is also good because he easily accept my apology. I asked him if it would be alright if I will just give him money for the replacement part as well as for the installation fee. He agreed and so I just gave him money.

Since my travel buddy’s side mirror also cracked, I immediately proceed to my trusted auto parts and accessories dealer for its replacement. I decided to change my side mirror right away because it is really difficult to navigate with a broken mirror. My driving safety is surely compromised since I cannot easily recognize the things that reflect on my car mirror. Aside from that, the overall appearance of my car is also compromised due to its broken side mirror.

I already know how to replace the side mirror of my car. In fact, it will be my third time to replace the said auto contraption. Replacing the side mirror of my car alone is also a good decision because it lessens my expenses. I don’t need to hire a service mechanic just to restore the functionality of the said safety device. Since I will be replacing my existing mirror, I decided to select the excellently-designed one. This way, I can add a touch of style to the exterior looks of my driving machine. By choosing an excellently-designed car mirror, I don’t only ensure of better visibility, additional safety but also an outstanding impact to my vehicle’s style.

go to http://nanstockton.blogspot.com/2008/05/car-mirror.html for further reading

2 comments:

  1. Each of us has a story to tell. Like me, i do replacing car mirror and aftermarket tail lights with my own. I don't need the help of a service mechanic. It lessen my expenses of course and it adds to my experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great that you are empowered and sound happy to do things like that. Me I am now so lazy that I get a friend to do it. :D I go to a backyard mechanic for the work on my wife's car.

    ReplyDelete

Write your comment and suggestions.